Wednesday 14 November 2012

To Blog....



To blog or not to blog? That is….not so much the question. How to start a blog? Now that is the question!

I guess I’ll start with why I decided to start blogging, seems the obvious thing to do. I love shoes (LOVE!) and I love fashion, building outfits, etc. So I figure where better to discuss these things than my very own blog. Obviously I have other interests but this blog will mainly be about outfits I’ve seen, worn, covet. However, until that lottery win happens (fingers crossed) these clothes will be ones that can possibly be purchased on my limited non-existent budget or clothes that already exist in my wardrobe. Really, it’s appalling how often I find something and say “I forgot I had that!” What goes on in my wardrobe? How are clothes disappearing for months at a time and then suddenly reappearing into my life??I own far too many clothes that aren’t being worn. I must explore the world in my wardrobe!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world... so glad you started one! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll give anything a go once...even blogging.lol.

    ReplyDelete