Sunday 2 December 2012

Just heading out for a few....



Just a quick post on what I wore while out with friends this weekend. I went a bit more casual this weekend as we were “just heading out for a few”, I decided to go with jeans and a shirt, both from Dorothy Perkins. It being the 1st of December, however, a bit of Christmas sparkle had to be thrown in, it really feels like Christmas time now doesn't it?



 

 I recently rediscovered these boots that I bought last year from Penney's (cheap and cheerful), it seems they’d been thrown aside and forgotten about (shame on me). Finding them was a happy surprise, it was like getting new boots all over again, so they had to get an outing, and they kept my feet toasty warm #winning . If I remember correctly, at the time I bought them they were reduced and only cost me around 12 euro...bargain!



 

Hope you're all keeping well  xx

 

5 comments:

  1. On trend, fantastic boots and utterly stylish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boots Col

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Now that I've rediscovered these boots I'm loving them again.

    ReplyDelete