Thursday 13 December 2012

Hats off to Winter



Winter time is my favourite time of year. It has everything I like… long nights, crisp cold days, Christmas and… my birthday! Another one of my favourite things about this time of year is the clothes I get to wear. I’m a big fan of winter accessories, the hats, the gloves, the scarves. I love love love hats, I wish more people wore them.  The chunky knitted bobble hat is, of course, a classic (gotta love a bobble!). I wear bobble hats in two ways. One being the basic “bobble on top of head” way. 


The other way I wear it is to unwrap the hat and wear it as a longer hat with the bobble falling down by the side.
 

Another style of hat I love is the “floppy hat”. I have this style in a few different colours and I love them all! I think these hats have a slightly more fancy feel to them, maybe it’s just me but I feel like much more of a grown up when I’m wearing one of these hats.





And finally, how much do I want to own this hat. Too cute!

Does anyone else love hats as much as me??

Colette xx

2 comments:

  1. I love to see hats on other people but always feel *really* self conscious when I wear one! Love the 'floppy hats', really chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people do give the odd look alright when I'm walking around in one of my floppy hats but I don't care anymore. I love hats, I wish more people wore them these days. You should give one a try,I'm sure you;d look fab!

    ReplyDelete