Tuesday 25 June 2013

A little update..

Clearly,  as is obvious by the severe lack of posts over the past few months, I have been the worst blogger ever. However, I hope to change that and to get back to posting regularly. So what have I been up to while I've not been blogging? Um..well I've been on holiday, fun times! Just last week I joined the gym (God loves a trier) , and this week I am thrown in bed with an extremely sore throat and am currently coughing up a lung. I'm trying not to take this as a sign that my body doesn't want to exercise.

Anyway, going forward I have a few goals:

1. Blog more.
2.Get over this sickness.
3.Go to the gym regularly.
4. Eat healthily.
5.Get an immune system.

I'm thinking goals no#3 & no#4 could lead to goal no#5

That's all for now,but hopefully you will all see another blog from me very soon! 

 Colette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment