Sunday 24 March 2013

Outift Post 20/3/13....Tuesdays with Morrie on Wednesday night

During the week I went to see the play, Tuesdays with Morrie, with a friend. Just a casual outing so nothing too fancy was worn. I highly recommend you go see the play if you get a chance, it was great!

I wore with deep green jeans that I bought during the Christmas sales at DV8,love these jeans , they are so soft and comfy! I chose a cream jumper and patterned red scarf from Dorothy Perkins that I wore many moons ago.My jacket is from New Look,I've gotten so much use out of this jacket lately, it's comfy and surprisingly warm and I got it on sale too...win!


 I decided to wear boots I bought well over a year ago in Penneys,not only do they have a heel so they give a bit of height, but they are also really warm...very much needed these days!


Hope everyone is doing well.

Colette
xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous boots and your hair is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are gorgeous! wish I had seen them when they were in store.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were such a good bargain. They've lasted really well!

      Delete