Tuesday 22 October 2013

Loved By Mollie. New colllection for Oasis

I have long been a fan of Mollie King from The Saturdays' style, actually I'm a fan of all the girls from The Saturday's style, but Mollie's in particular is a favourite of mine. So imagine my joy (not an exaggeration,I was joyous) when I learnt that Mollie has just unveiled a collection, Loved By Mollie,  at Oasis! Now rather than just covet her style, we can all shop her style!

The range launches today online and instore. It features many of the key pieces for Autumn/Winter... pastels, oversized coats, leather, and of course the Oasis signature, prints!

Of the pieces currently available to buy I'm particularly fond of the tux collar jumpsuit
 the floral Jacquard jacket
 the lace and velvet strip dress
 and the pastel car coat
And for a daytime look I'm loving the heart knit
 the quilted leather skirt
and these Benny buckle boots




Overall, on first look, I really like this collection. It's fashionable, wearable and affordable. It's a celebrity line that is accessible to everyone, these pieces look like they would fit easily in to anyones wardrobe (hopefully mine!).


So, what does everyone else think of this newest celebrity collection? I'm clearly a fan!



10 comments:

  1. Oh the playsuit and the lace dress look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the heart knit and the buckle boots for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jump suit

    http://emmabebeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. I think it would be fab over the Christmas party season too.

      Delete
  5. Lovely collection! I'm loving the heart knit jumper best, I can't walk past a cute jumper at all! Still not sure if I have the balls to pull off a jumpsuit although I love them in theory! x

    Kate (Ruby Duchess)

    ReplyDelete