Sunday 22 December 2013

Irish bbloggers Secret Santa!

When Aisling from Total Make Up Addict brought up the idea of a bloggers secret Santa I was totally up for taking part. I thought that buying a gift for someone with similar interests would be fun and, of course, who doesn't love presents?

My secret Santa was Stephanie from Polished and Primed. I was super excited when my secret Santa gift arrived last week and obviously I immediately tore it open. Inside was a lovely card and two gorgeous Soap and Glory gift sets, Bright and Bubbly and Good,Butter,Best. I can't wait to try out all these different products. I'll be the best smelling, most moisturised person around this Christmas!  In a weird coincidence I had planned on buying one of these sets as a treat for myself once I had the rest of my Christmas gifts purchased but now I already have it.

I must say a big thanks to Aisling for organising everything,she did a brilliant job and it's much appreciated and , of course, a big thank you to Stephanie for my fantastic gift.

*please excuse the photos,I still have no laptop so I've had to post from my phone Here's hoping for a bargain in the sales *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love Soap & Glory - Good, Butter, best looks like such a good set! x

    ReplyDelete