Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I wore... December 27 2013

On December 27th I went to see Mick Flannery perform at the INEC acoustic club in Killarney. My friend Jen and I went for a bite to eat beforehand and for a few drinks afterwards so I wanted to wear something nice but not overly dressy.

I chose to wear a floral skirt from Oasis which I am in love with (seriously, it's love). I paired it with a simple cream shirt, navy lace up shoe boots and a stone bag,all from Penneys. I also wore a gold and silver necklace which I love, it was a gift I reviewed for my 30th birthday 2 weeks ago.

I have to say I quite like this outfit, it was comfy and I felt very feminine and girly in it. I think this outfit could be repeated sometime soon ( I say this now,in reality I hate repeating outfits but in 2014 I'm going to try to change that).

No comments:

Post a Comment