Friday 20 September 2013

#sbbc Day 20 In my handbag

I'm guessing most women have pretty similar stuff in their handbags. I change around bags pretty regularly so I'll just mention the essentials that I nearly always have on me.

* Purse. Gotta have my money and cards obviously.

*Lip gloss. I love this Gosh lip gloss, it's a lovely plummy colour.

*Vaseline. I usually have the little pink/strawberry Vaseline pot but unfortunately yesterday it fell out of my bag and under the car parked next to me! Could not reach it so I just had to leave it there, how sad. So now I'm back to using the Aloe Vera tub, until I replace the pink one.

*Pen. You should always have a pen with you! I'm not entirely certain why but it's something that I've always heard so I always try to carry a pen with me.

*Plaster. As above....you should always carry some plasters with you!

*Hair bobble. Possibly the most necessary item of all. Needing a hair bobble and not having one is one of life's biggest annoyances, for me anyway! 

*Breath refresher spray. Just something I find handy to have in my bag. Not really logical to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste around now is it.

*Watch. I hate not knowing the time so I always throw a watch into my bag. For some reason when I used to just keep it on my dresser I always forgot to bring it with me so I always make sure I pop it in my bag when I take it off.

**obviously I always have my phone too, this isn't photographed as I used it to take the picture. Photos come out better on this new phone than they do using my camera.

So,what does everyone else carry around with them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment