Monday 26 August 2013

Cocoa Butter Formula

I recently visited a friend in Guernsey for a few days. Firstly I have to say that Guernsey is a beautiful island, I'd recommend anyone spend a few days there if they get the opportunity. While I was visiting my friend Sophie I borrowed pretty much everything she had since I was only able to pack a carry on bag (Thanks Soph!).
One of the items Sophie so generously let me use was her Cocoa Butter moisturiser. I've used cocoa butter in the past and, like most people, I really like it. It's a fantastic moisturiser. However, I had always used the liquid moisturiser and Sophie had what is basically a tub of the actual butter. I'd never used this before but now I'm addicted! I made sure to pop into Boots on my journey home and buy my own tub. 

It still smells like cocoa butter, which I love. It still has great moisturising power, my skin felt so soft and silky after using it. The reason I'm now addicted, however, is that I find the butter easier to apply. There's no more incidents of too much moisturiser coming out of the bottle and then having to decide whether to slather more on or decide to watch it wash away down the drain. I also find it absorbs into my skin quicker. I've never been a religious moisturiser user as I simply hate feeling like I need to dry off after applying it. 
So, if anyone else out there is like me and hasn't yet discovered this product, I highly recommended you give it a go.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds so good. i love body butters and this sounds like a winner.x

    ReplyDelete