Wednesday 28 August 2013

Perfume Purchases!

While on holidays in Guernsey for a few days I purchased 2 new perfumes. Since I was in Guernsey I was able to buy them tax free, yay for bargains!  I'll try my best to describe these perfumes but I must admit I find it much more difficult to describe how something smells rather than how it looks or feels but here goes!
The first perfume I bought was Escada's Cherry In The Air.


 I have always been a fan of Escada as I love light fruity perfumes. I suppose they could be thought of as summer scents but I wear them year round. Cherry In The Air is another fruity light smelling perfume and, unsurprisingly, it has a distinct cherry smell which I love. I find this perfume fruity, light and girly.The only fault I've found with this perfume is its lasting power.I've noticed during the day that after 4 hours or so it's pretty much gone. So if you were to use it as an everyday perfume it would most likely need to be reapplied during the day.
While I was at the till area purchasing my Escada perfume I noticed that they had a Britney Spears Circus Fantasy gift set on sale. I had never even smelt any of Britney's perfumes until a few days earlier when I used another one of her range, Hidden Fantasy that my friend Sophie,who I was staying with, already owned. Having liked that one I decided to give Circus Fantasy a go. 
I'm so glad I did. Again, it's a fruity, girly scent,obviously a favourite of mine. It's a slightly heavier scent than Escada's Cherry In The Air but is still overall a fruity light scent. For an impulse buy, and with it being on sale, I have to say I'm very happy with it and I would definitely look in to buying more perfumes in her range. The gift set also included a moisturiser. To be honest I never really use the  moisturisers that come in these sets but it's still a nice addition to have and it does smell fab!



Overall I'm really happy with both new purchase and like most women, I like how the bottles look on my dresser. Is anyone else reluctant to buy a perfume in an ugly bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment