Friday 30 August 2013

What I wore...

Just a quick outfit post of what I wore on one of the nights I was in Guernsey recently. The steep streets of St. Peters Port,Guernsey meant that heels were not an option during this trip *sad face* so most outfits were slightly more casual.
On this particular night I wore.....


                                                   Jacket- New Look
                                                   Shirt- Dorothy Perkins
                                                   Belt- A-Wear
                                                   Skirt & sandals- Penneys/Primark
                                                   Watch- New Look
                                                   Necklace- Dorothy Perkins

(ignore the facial expressions in the photos,I'm someone who finds it amusing to pull faces for the camera, for me, the funnier a photo is, the better it is)
And since I mentioned in previous posts that I was in Guernsey to visit my friend Sophie, here we are before we went out!

No comments:

Post a Comment