Wednesday 6 March 2013

5 quick facts about me.

I love reading blogs where people list little facts about themselves so I decided to do a quick "5 facts" post about me. I'm sure I'll do more posts with more facts again soon.

1. I love shoes,it's an addiction I'm working on keeping under control, but I can't wear a plain and simple court shoe. I seem to have a really narrow foot and shoes won't stay on without some sort of a strap. My feet even fly out of my flat pumps but I still insist on wearing them.

2. I'm a big,ok very big, fan of New Kids on the Block, 80/90''s boyband extraordinaire. I've even been on 3,yes 3, NKOTB cruises and I'd quite like to go on a 4th.

3. I used to weigh quite a lot more than I do now. I'm sure my weight will be something I'll battle with forever. Even though I've lost the bulk of the weight when I'm on a night out or at any social event really, I still feel like the biggest person in the room and wish I were thinner,fitter,healthier etc. I'm not sure that feeling will ever go away.

4. I love penguins, they're one of my favourite things in the world.

5. I have a weird crush on Stephen Merchant. He's funny, gangly and awkward  and I appear to find this combination attractive.

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I'll
    learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Also visit my blog post ... chapter 13 bankruptcy florida

    ReplyDelete