Wednesday 13 March 2013

Outfit Post 13/3/13

So today was my niece's confirmation today,which of course meant I had to wear something nice. Couldn't stroll up to the church in my pj's after all. So I decided to wear this.... apologies for the dodgy "selfie" pictures but I simply don't have a blog photographer so I think I'm going to have to learn to master the "selfie". I like to think of it as the inception of photography..a picture within a picture.




I decided to wear a wine coloured pencil skirt form Dorothy Perkins with a cream top that I bought in Penneys during the January sales for €5, bargain! It's really a casual tshirt type top but I'm a firm believer that any item of clothing can be dressed up or down depending on what you wear it with. Due to the fact that it was fa-ree-zing I had to wear black tights,I simply had to. I also had to go with closed toe shoes so I wore my black shoe boots from Dorothy Perkins that I also wore in this post. My bag is also from Penney's,again bought in the January sales for a whopping €3.
I wore a ring from New Look and a mixture of some bangles from Dorothy Perkins and Penneys.

 Because it was so cold (did I mention it was fa-reee-zing?) I,of course,wore a coat. I've had this coat for years,I bought it in Dunnes and it has been such a good investment,I've gotten so much wear out of it.

I decided to go for a pretty natural makeup look,nothing too exciting and recently I've been thinking about getting a new hairstyle so I'm trying to grow my side fringe out(nightmare). Today I parted it down the middle and put some waves in. Is the middle parting a style I should consider? I think I'm kind of liking it. All opinions welcome!

Hope everyone's well

Colette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment