Monday 4 March 2013

Once Upon A Time

I love a theme,plain and simple, so imagine my joy when my friend Jen (her blog can be found here ) asked me to be part of her college project where I got to be Little Red Riding Hood ! Jen was filming a 1 minute clip of Little Red Riding Hood walking through the woods. The fabulous cape I got to wear was made by Jen herself (she's ever so creative) and she put together my little picnic basket too. All I had to do was add few waves through my hair,put some red lippy on my face ,throw on a black dress and I was good to go. Unfortunately I had to wear my black ballet pumps as my red ones were no where to be found *sad face*  It was a fun day and thankfully the weather was in our favour,even if it was a little cold.Hopefully soon I'll have the finished clip to share.


My dress is from Dorothy Perkins,bought a few years ago. My pumps,tights and the long sleeve top I wore underneath the dress are all from Penneys (last of the big spenders!) and my lipstick (the red lip seems to be the only time I wear lipstick) is no# 01 in the Kate Moss for Rimmel range.

Hope everyone has a good day,

Colette xx


P.s. If you ever get the chance to go into the woods in the middle of the afternoon dressed as Little Red Riding Hood and carrying a picnic basket...take it ! It's worth it just to see peoples reactions when they turn the corner and see you.

12 comments:

  1. You were the perfect Little Red! Thanks so much! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, you look so pretty. Fair play to Jen for making the cape. Its great.

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is very creative.I loveed that cape

      Delete
  3. LOL! this is so cute. And that lipstick is amazing! Thank you for your comment. Your blog is adorable. New follower here :) - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photographs so much! you are gorgeous and you make a lovely little red riding hood!

    ReplyDelete