Sunday 1 September 2013

September Beauty Blog Challenge. #SBBC Day 1 : Introduction


When I read about the September Beauty Blogger Challenge (SBBC) on Girlfriday's blog I was immediately interested. I am not the most consistent of bloggers , (to put it kindly), even though I wish I was, so when I saw this challenge I thought "this is exactly what I need!". I also love the idea of taking part in a challenge that other people are doing. I look forward to reading other people's posts, especially if they have chosen to blog on a similar suggested subject. I really like that there are suggested subjects to write about as this will no doubt be a life saver for me, I'm not sure I could otherwise think of something to write every day for a month. Also,the choice between posting a beauty or a lifestyle post on any given day also appeals to me, I like the variety. The suggested topics to blog about are just that, suggested, not mandatory. The aim of SBBC is to blog everyday for the month of September.
I hope that this challenge will help me become a more consistent blogger, that it will make me a better blogger and that it will help me become a member of the wider blogging community. If anyone else is taking part in this challenge then let me know, I'd love to read your blog :) Or if you're interested in finding out more about the challenge then just hop over to Girlfriday's post on the #SBBC here

8 comments:

  1. Just found your blog because of the challenge, good luck with it & can't wait to read all your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Looking forward to reading your posts too!

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to reading everyones post, it'll be such fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks! I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

      Delete
  4. Best of luck with the challenge and look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete