Monday 23 September 2013

Hot Topic - Emmy's Red Carpet! #sbbc Day 23

For me today's hot topic has to be the Emmy Awards red carpet! I love, love love red carpet season. All those beautiful gowns, the shoes, the jewellery, what's not to love.

Overall though I have to say that last nights red carpet was not the most exciting one I've ever seen but, hey, it's the first one of the season, onwards and upwards!

Here's some of my favourites from last night

Possibly my favourite of all.. Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren... simple,classic,perfection

Claire Danes in Armani Prive...very old Hollywood
Kaley Cuoco in Vera Wang...love the colour
Kerry Washington in Marchesa .. does she ever dress badly?
Sophia Vergara in Vera Wang....va va voom!
Taylor Schilling in Takhoon.... clean,crisp, beautiful.

And my least favourite of the night..

Lena Dunham in Prada....she looks lost in this dress,it's unflattering and what is going on with the eye makeup?




Does anyone have any other dresses from last nights Emmy's red carpet that they loved/hated?


No comments:

Post a Comment