Monday 30 September 2013

#sbbc Day 30 Reflection

Wow, the last day of #sbbc ! Time to reflect. I have to day, I really enjoyed #sbbc. It's taught me a lot. It's made me think about what kind of a blogger I want to be, it's taught me that I can in fact blog quite regularly, and it's taught me that the blogging community is simply wonderful!

The prospect of blogging everyday was quite daunting but I learnt that taking some of my free time to write and schedule posts was not only the best thing to do (obviously) but it was quite enjoyable. Taking the time to sit and write is almost therapeutic. I definitely think this will be the way I blog going forward, taking my time and really enjoying writing up my posts.

#Sbbc has definitely made me more confident in my blogging,I've realised that I can do it, I can post something that other people may in fact want to read and that they may enjoy.

Overall I think the best part of #sbbc for me has to be becoming more a part of the blogging community. I've realised that there are such funny,intelligent, lovely bloggers out there and they are all so friendly and welcoming to others. I hope to only become more of a part of this community.

I must also send a big thank you to GirlFriday (her excellent blog can be found here if you fancy a read) who organised #sbbc , job well done to you, it was fantastic!

So there it is, my last post of #sbbc , hopefully it won't be long before my next blog post :-) I'll have to think of the topic for that all on my own !! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Blogging every day is definitely tough going at times. I really enjoyed your sbbc posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the shoutout and the lovely feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it. You did a great job. Well done!

      Delete