Wednesday 25 September 2013

#sbbc Day 25 Shopping habits.

I'm definitely an instore shopper,. I very rarely purchase clothes or makeup online. I like to go in to a store, browse around, see what catches my eye and, most importantly, I like to try things on. Items can look so much different when you try them on as a opposed to how they look on a hanger or on a model. This is really one of the main reasons I don't shop online. I like to get a feel of the product, feel the material and how it fits. Every body shape is different and the same item can look totally different on different people. I'm hesitant to part with my money and pay for shipping if I'm only going to have to send it back again,for me that's simply a hassle.

Similarly, I don't order makeup online as I prefer to see exactly what it looks like, I feel this is the only way I can truly decide if a shade is right for me. The only time I would be comfortable ordering makeup online is if I was purchasing a product I had already used.

I really would love to hear other people's thoughts and experiences. Are you an online shopper? Do you find it easier? Do the products live up to how they appear online?

No comments:

Post a Comment