Saturday 7 September 2013

#SBBC Day 7: A Makeup Look

This should be the easiest post for a beauty/fashion blogger, however, lately I have grown so bored of my face, by that I mean my makeup. I feel like I've been wearing the same type of makeup for the past year or so. A relatively simple look, neutral colours, the odd pop of red or plum lip colour. My everyday makeup look and my night time look are very similar, really one of the only differences is the use of black eyeliner at night. I did used to love this look, I wore it a lot..I mean really,for example, here's a bunch of photos that cover the past year or two*

*Warning: The following content contains many pictures of my face!


 hey,there's my friend Sophie :-)
 and there she is again!


Now, I have of course tried different looks at times,I quite like using green and plum colours for my eyes, but the truth is I don't use them nearly enough and recently barely every. I think I used to experiment with different looks a lot more when I was younger. This basic neutral/gold look has become my fall back, my safety net. I've found that I own so many products,yet so many of them are incredibly similar and I always come back to them because I know how to apply them,I know how to do this look quickly,without too much thought.

Does anyone else ever find themselves in a makeup rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment