Tuesday 24 September 2013

#sbbc Day 24 my favourite brand

One of my favourite brands in definitely Rimmel. I'm a huge fan!

these are just some of their products that I use regularly

I use the 25hr foundation constantly. Now I have been saying I'm looking for a new foundation (just exploring other options) but that search continues as I've still to find one that suits me.  As I've mentioned before,I have very sensitive skin and Rimmel foundations don't irritate it at all.....Winning!
Anyway, back to my love of Rimmel. Along with the foundation I also usually use their bronzer and eyeshadows daily.
I love the quatro eyeshadows as they give me the colours I need to do a few different looks all in the one place. This is so handy when I'm traveling. Their bronzers are also great as I've found that the colours suit my pale skin and don't  make my face loon dirty,a problem I've had with other brands.
Another favourite in the Rimmel collection is the Kate Moss lipsticks. I've had real trouble in the past with finding a red lipstick that suited me, after trying numerous different brands the only one that worked for me was Kate's no #01 lipstick.
And one of the best things about Rimmel for me..the price. Now I like to think I'm not cheap but,at the same time, I ain't made of money and I find Rimmel prices very reasonable. A lot of their products are under €10 and almost all are under €15.
I have to also mention the Rimmel website.The website obviously shows all the products available but  it also has a "try it on" feature. I love this. You can either choose a models or upload a picture of yourself, then you can try the product on! Now, obviously, this isn't going to be a substitute for actually physically trying something on but I do think it helps when choosing colours, for example  an eyeshadow, and seeing if they will suit you.
I'd love to hear other people's thoughts on Rimmel and their products. Anyone else a fan like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment