Friday 6 September 2013

#SBBC Day 6 Travel Dreams

I want to go everywhere... everywhere!

I feel as though I haven't seen nearly enough of the world. In the past few years I have started travelling more, up until my mid twenties the furthest I had been was to the UK to visit family in London.  Over the past few years the list of places I have travelled to has expanded and now includes Las Vegas,Miami,Key West,The Bahamas, and more of the U.K. and Channel Islands. It's not the longest list but it has some good cities on there I think.

One of the places I want to see the absolute most is New York. It's always been a dream of mine to go there,I've been in airports in New York about 4 times but I have never actually been to New York (I fail!!).

I definitely want to travel more, I'm hoping to go to Berlin this Autumn with my friend Jen, and the list of places I want to see is endless but here's just a few places that are near the top of the list (obviously I want to see more of the U.S.)


 New York
Chicago
 Nashville
 Italy
Northern Lights
Greece


 

No comments:

Post a Comment