Thursday 26 September 2013

#sbbc Day 26 A happy memory



I love this photo. It's me and my mom at some point in the late 80's / early 90's, I'm guessing I was around 7 or 8 (not sure really,I'm bad at guessing ages,even when it's myself) when this photo was taken.

I love this picture not only cos it reminds me of the fun times during my childhood but because I absolutely loved that dress.  The picture on the front if it would change slightly in the light when you moved,something I thought was just ah-mazing. I remember feeling so comfy and pretty in this dress. When I was younger I was not a girly girl and no matter how hard my mother would try I refused to wear most dresses, except this one.

It was a sad day when this dress was taken and put in to the "give away to a younger relative" category, thought to be fair by the time I parted with it I really had outgrown it, literally, it was ever so short on me at that stage. At least I have this picture to remind me of it.

I also loved my little pink bike, I used to race around the place on that thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment