Thursday 5 September 2013

#sbbc Day 5 Makeup Remover

I've had many faves and fails in almost every category of makeup that exists,probably too many to mention, so I'm going to write about the makeup remover I'm currently using.

I love this Boots cucumber cleansing lotion. I have very sensitive skin (seriously, I once used a facial wash that burnt my face and required a trip to the doctors,a steroid cream for my face and a round of steroid pills. Not fun!) and this is one of the few cleansers that doesn't irritate it. Now,to be honest,you do have to use a good amount of this to remove all your makeup, or maybe I just wear a lot of makeup! I use this my slathering it all over my face,then wiping it off using a warm washcloth. I usually have to do this twice to remove all my makeup but my face feels so soft afterwards!  I have tried removing it using cotton pads but I found I had to use far more of the cleanser and a hell of a lot of cotton pads to get all my makeup off so I now always use a washcloth to remove my makeup with this product.  It leaves my face really soft and makeup free and doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin, and, for €1.99 you can't go wrong really.

No comments:

Post a Comment