Wednesday 4 September 2013

#SBBC Day 4 : Positives about blogging

What do I think are the positives about blogging? This subject got me thinking. When I started my blog I did it because I enjoyed reading other blogs, I liked getting suggestions on products, I liked seeing outfit posts,I liked reviews of products, I found reviews quite helpful, I found beauty and fashion inspiration from reading blogs. I guess all those reasons are why I started my blog. I wanted to write about products I had used,about the products I was buying,the clothes I was wearing,to get feedback and opinions on outfits I had worn.
Since I started blogging I've discovered lots of other positives, I've discovered new blogs through people following my blog and especially through Twitter. The blogger community, again especially on Twitter, has been one of the biggest positives for me. There's a whole online community there that I didn't know about. It's great to chat to new people to,to read their blogs their updates,get their opinions and advice. As I say, I didn't know this community existed but I hope to become more and more involved in it.
I have also found that the more I blog the more I think about the products I now use, I think about whether they're worth the money I spend on them, am I getting value for money? Would I buy them again? Would I recommend them to a friend? How would I describe them? I think blogging had made me more aware of what I actually buy and use.
These are just some of the positive things that I have discovered about blogging. Does anyone have any other positive aspects of blogging that they would care to share? I'd love to hear other people's experiences :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment