Monday 16 September 2013

#sbbc day 16 -Wishlist

Monday again? Really? Luckily today's #sbbc topic is one that can help us escape the horrible reality that is Monday ( Go sit in the corner Monday, nobody likes you!)
One of today's suggested topics is "Wishlist- makeup,skincare,fashion"

I always have a wishlist as long as my arm...makeup,clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery...I want, I want, I want. However,I'll just mention a few today and hope that my fellow bloggers can help me by suggesting some products (which will, of course, have to wait til post-payday to be purchased)

1. Foundation. I've mentioned it before but I think I need a new foundation, I currently use Rimmel 25hr foundation. I've used it for the past few years and always found it great but recently I've been thinking I need a new one. Which leads me on to no#2 on the wishlist...

2.Moisturiser. I'm thinking that part of the reason  that I'm not happy with my usual foundation is that my skin has seemed dull lately. I admit I am terribly for moisturising regularly, really it's more of a rarity for me to do it but, I'm not getting any younger and I think my skin is telling me that moisturiser needs to become part of my daily routine. So, any suggestions for one that could give my skin a bit of life? Ideally,since the plan is for it to be used everyday, not a super expensive one.

3. Boots. Since Autumn/Winter is upon is boots are back (yay!). To be honest I think my brown boots from last year will last me pretty well again this year, so my search is for a nice flat black pair of boots. The search is on!

These are the top 3 of my current wishlist. Can anyone help me make some of these wishes a reality? All suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment