Friday 13 September 2013

#sbbc day 13 DIY Beauty

I'm not really a DIY kinda gal but two things I do that I guess fall in to the DIY Beauty category are...
1. Mixing two foundations that just aren't right to create a foundation that suits me. Some are too pale, some are too dark, mix them and they can be just right. It's like being the Goldilocks of foundations.
2. Lemon / Sugar scrub. I saw this online a few years ago and it leaves my skin feeling great. Take a cotton pad, squeeze lemon juice on it,add some sugar on top and wipe/scrub all over your face for a minute or so. Wash it away with some warm water and.. voila..super soft skin. Apparently the lemon juice is also great at eliminating scars.
Anyone else have any DIY beauty tips they'd care to share ?

2 comments:

  1. That lemon sugar scrub sounds great, will definitely be trying that out. Could be good as a body scrub too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, would make a great body scrub too I think.

    ReplyDelete