Saturday 14 September 2013

#sbbc day 14 Where do you get inspiration?

Where do I get inspiration from ? That's a difficult question to answer. I guess I get it from everywhere.

If I buy something new or use a new product that I love or hate I think "i must blog about this". If I love a product I blog about it to let other people know about it, to suggest it as something they might like to try. If I hate a product or just find it to be disappointing I blog about it to let others know that,for me, I found it to be not so great or not worth the cost.

I probably mostly find inspiration from other peoples blogs. I love reading other peoples reviews,love seeing outfit posts, so I suppose I like to think that people may like to read similar things on my blog.

I also find inspiration for blog posts from awards season. I love to blog about the red carpet gowns,hairstyles,makeup, all the trends that we see at events like the Golden Globes, the Oscars etc. I have always loved awards season and I'm so happy it's almost here again.

So where does everyone else get their inspiration from??

No comments:

Post a Comment