Sunday 29 September 2013

#sbbc Day 29 Earliest makeup memory

"When you put on your makeup you feel better in yourself"

My earliest makeup related memory is hearing my mother say the above quote quite often. She was a big believer in putting on your makeup before going out to face the world. So often I heard her talk about how putting your makeup on makes you feel more confident, more secure, that it just makes you feel better. I think hearing this as a child must have had some kind of impact on me since I never leave the house without my makeup on.

I also have to say that I agree with her when she says that putting makeup on makes you feel better. I feel so much better and more confident with my makeup on. It's not only a confidence booster,it's a mood booster. If I'm having a bad time, putting on my makeup does make me feel better, I feel far more ready to face the world.

Does anyone else feel like this?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, putting make up on makes me feel more confident too! I don't wear it everyday but when I do I feel a lot better about myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, putting make up on makes me feel more confident too! I don't wear it everyday but when I do I feel a lot better about myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete