Thursday 12 September 2013

#sbbc Day 12

life advice I would pass to a younger person in my family would probably be similar to my Day 8 #sbbc post.
I can't think of one particular person I'd address it to, but the advice I'd give to anyone younger would be to go with the flow, don't stress too much, cos in the end what will be will be. Let go of stress as quickly as you can cos in a few years time, will it really matter? Will you remember what's stressing you out?
I'd also tell someone younger to accept people for who and what they are, don't think you can change people, accept who they are. Sometimes they're good , sometimes you have to learn to let go of them. It's tough but in the long run it can be better not to have someone in your life.
So,I guess that would be my advice to someone younger, and advice that I should take myself!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through SBBC and I'm glad I did! Love the bright colours and looks like a fab blog! x

    ReplyDelete